Were you in a bad car accident and have injuries as a result? If left unresolved, you might have to deal with chronic pain or a temporary or permanent disability. Instead, turn to Burtch Chiropractic for quality car accident injury chiropractic treatment in Kelowna.
What Conditions Might You Have After a Car Accident?
After a car accident, you might feel some varied symptoms that indicate an injury. For example, people with auto accident injuries often have:
- Jaw, low back, neck, shoulder or arm pain
- Chronic pain
- Dizziness, vertigo or nausea
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
If any of these conditions fit what you feel after a car accident, then let us help today.
Why Get Chiropractic Care for Car Accident Injuries?
Chiropractic care can provide a lot of help with your injuries. Instead of just relying on medication to relieve pain, you can choose chiropractic care to:
- Reduce stiffness and soreness: These are common symptoms that, if left untreated, can lead to a lack of mobility and reduced range of motion. Instead, chiropractic can resolve that issue with mobilisation techniques, which increase blood flow and encourage healing.
- Reduce scar tissue: Injuries can form scar tissue, which, in turn, can cause pain, discomfort and less mobility. Chiropractic adjustments can help to break up or stop scar tissue from forming.
- Avoid long-term pain: Chronic pain can become a long-term problem without proper treatment. Chiropractic techniques can avoid the spectre of long-term pain and encourage proper healing and strengthening for short-term painful injuries.
If you need car accident injury chiropractic services, call us today at (250) 860-4518. We provide various methods of care for your auto accident injuries, backed by 26 years of business experience and certification in Activator Method Chiropractic Technique®. We know that now is a trying time, so allow us to provide the relief and healing you need and deserve. We want to hear from you!